You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - FAQ
Posted on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:54 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
x

As SCANDAL's US & Mexico tour is coming up in no time at all + a lot of people have been asking questions regarding it recently, here are a few FAQs I've compiled together:

Q. Where do I buy tickets?

A. Please check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Q. Will there be merch/goods available to purchase?

A. Merch hasn't been confirmed just yet, but it's basically a given! Because US venues always have merch sales inside of the venues, you will need to wait until you are inside to buy them. We will update this thread if/when a merch line-up is released ahead of time.

As for forms of payment, there's a good chance they'll accept both cash and credit cards, but it's probably best to bring enough cash just in case.

Q. What kind of bags can I bring inside?

A. Please make sure to check each venue's sites and rules as they might vary greatly, especially in the US. However, a good rule of thumb to follow is to NOT bring in any bags that are bigger than 14" x 14". A good bag option to bring is a drawstring backpack such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Q. Can I give the band gifts?

A. If you have VIP, you probably will be able to give them something! If you have GA, you might need to ask the venue staff if there's somewhere you can leave your gifts.

If you do choose to give them something, BE SURE TO NOT GIVE THEM ANY FOOD OR DRINKS. Food/drinks are never allowed and security will 100% take them from you and throw them away before you even go inside.

Q. I have VIP. How will VIP go?

A. No details will be announced ahead of time. However, you can read about what happened on the previous tour [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since there's a good chance it'll be the same/similar this time.

Q. How do the fan chants/jumps/etc. go for the songs?

A. You can read about that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Q. Will cameras or phone cameras be allowed?

A. We don't know. However, the NYC venue does specifically state that no cameras will be allowed. None of the other venues will probably know until the day of the shows.

Also, for those coming to the three NY and CA shows, we will have a large, pink vinyl banner that everyone will be able sign and write a message to the band on before the shows! The design of the banner will be a surprise until then ;)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2012 SCANDAL HEAVEN.